Having an eating disorder is hard enough so when the holidays come around it can become pretty intense. The thoughts of your disorder such as binging, purging, and restricting don’t take break during the holiday season, no matter how hard we want it too. But that...
I'm taking a look into the lives of people who have recovered or are in recovery of mental health struggles and have struggled with self-harm or scars related to mental illness. Mental illness is mostly an invisible disability so it goes widely unnoticed except to the...
- Believe attitudes about mental health issues have changed for the better compared to five years ago 70% 70%
- Ontario workers would be concerned about how work would be affected if a colleague had a mental illness 64% 64%
- People who experience mental illness 28% 28%
- Suicide accounted for deaths among youth aged 10 to 14 19% 19%
- Amount of people Schizophrenia affects… 1% 1%