Introduction I think after nine years of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) through multiple in/outpatient programs across the province (Ontario) I have earned the ability to review different programs. The most recent program I have embarked on is the intensive West...
“Vegans are sexy! 62% more people swipe right for the tribe…”
“It’s just as dangerous to eat processed bacon as it is to smoke cigarettes!”
“You can still be a meat-eater and help relieve the dangers from the meat industry by eating local fruits and veggies, cage-free eggs, and farm-raised livestock…”
1. Getting out of bed... 2. Praying the weather will be nice enough to let you leave the house safely...3. taking morning medication...4. getting into work like...5. when you get a flare up and its just the beginning of the week...
A lot of the time when people discuss eating disorder recovery it's through progress pictures, sober dates, or they celebrate their recovery in some way that's personal to them...which is great! It's important to celebrate recovery, essential even. But,...
- Believe attitudes about mental health issues have changed for the better compared to five years ago 70% 70%
- Ontario workers would be concerned about how work would be affected if a colleague had a mental illness 64% 64%
- People who experience mental illness 28% 28%
- Suicide accounted for deaths among youth aged 10 to 14 19% 19%
- Amount of people Schizophrenia affects… 1% 1%