No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Peach The Service Corgi: Stage Two I apologize for not posting about Peach’s training on here lately, life has been a little hectic with the new school year and work. But I’m here today to tell you about our past few months of training and update you on Peach’s...
Introduction Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) is the most effective treatment for people suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), even before medication. However, the entire DBT booklet and practices can be really tough to learn, hard to...
There’s a lot of scrutiny when it comes to mental health problems, exercise, and healthy eating. People tend to be on polar opposite sides of the spectrum and get easily offended if they even hear of the other side. It’s important to remember that it is a spectrum and...
- Believe attitudes about mental health issues have changed for the better compared to five years ago 70% 70%
- Ontario workers would be concerned about how work would be affected if a colleague had a mental illness 64% 64%
- People who experience mental illness 28% 28%
- Suicide accounted for deaths among youth aged 10 to 14 19% 19%
- Amount of people Schizophrenia affects… 1% 1%